NEW: JPG images and titles of prints must be submitted via PhotoContestPro (in the usual manner) by 11:59pm, on THURSDAY, March 23, 2023.
Please see the new Print Competition Submission Instructions on our website.
Please bring your prints to the meeting no later than 7:30.
Make sure the Print Competition Submission Form is attached to the back of each print in the upper left-hand corner.
An independent judge will score the competition.
No makeups are permitted.
Please review the submission instructions by clicking on the button below.
Print Competition Submission Instructions
PLEASE FOLLOW THE PRESENTATION RULES BELOW:
1. Up to 2 prints may be entered per competition.
2. The image size is the actual size of your finished photograph. The paper size can be the same size or larger than the image size.
a. Minimum image size: 8” X 8”, 7"x10.5" is acceptable.
b. Maximum image size: 16” X 20”
c. Maximum mat size: 20” X 24”.
3. Nothing should be written on the front of the mat or on the photograph.
4. Print and complete the Print Competition Form. Tape it to the back, upper left-hand corner of the print.
5. Prints must be on paper, any type, either printed at home or in the lab. If a lab is used, no editing of the photo may be done by the lab.
6. Prints must be on a backing board or matted so that they are free standing.
7. FRAMES are not allowed and will disqualify a print.
8. Prints must be securely attached to the mat or backing board to prevent them from falling out during judging.
9. Mat must be a single mat in any color. Mats with a core color that is different from the mat color, i.e., black mat with a white core, are permitted.